Wolfgang Luckmann–Integrated Ear, Hand, and Foot Massage
October 30 @ 8:30 am - October 31 @ 5:30 pm$290.00
Integrated Ear, Hand, and Foot Massage with Neurolymphatic Pressure Point Therapy
“What a piece of work is man.”–Shakespeare
If you are keen on creating significant breakthroughs in your therapy and also expanding your practice beyond myofascial pain relief by addressing the chronically ill, then this is definitely for you.
- Learn the location and function of energy zones and Neurolymphatic pressure points in the heads, ears, and feet
- Relate the physiological systems of the body to the zones and points and understand how energy medicine increases their functions
- Perform a comprehensive treatment using essential oils, acupressure, Gua Sha tools (Jade tools for massage) and zone therapy
- Learn the function and value of essential oils
- Learn a protocol for self-maintenance and prevention of disease
- Learn to recognize important pathologies on the feet through special palpation
What are some of the benefits?
Improved results of medication
Lower cholesterol levels
Improved signs and symptoms of heart disease
Stress hormone reduction
Less anxiety and panic attacks
Regulated bowel/gastrointestinal motility
Healing gynecological disorders
PREVENTION OF DISEASES FROM INVADING OUR BODIES
Elimination of asthma and respiratory disorders
Improvement of multiple Sclerosis signs and symptoms
Elimination and improvement of symptoms of Scoliosis, Kyphosis, and Lordosis
WEIGHT LOSS AND DETOXIFICATION
and much, much more
Supplies to Bring
- Linen and two pillows/cushions for the table
- Shorts OR pants that can be drawn over the knees. Loose comfortable clothing.
- Essential oils
Approved by the N.C.B.T.M.B, PROV# 279778 -00
Approved by Florida, PROV# 50 – 1674
Times: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Class: Integrated Ear, Hand, and Foot Massage with Neurolymphatic Pressure Point Therapy
Class Capacity: 16
*Refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
Location: Gwinnett College – Sandy Springs, 6690 Roswell Road Suite 2200, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Contact: Please call us at (770) 381-7200 if you have any questions.
Refunds: No refunds within 2 weeks of class. If there is a documented emergency, you may transfer after to a later class by this instructor.
Picture ID required at check-in
If minimum enrollment is not met, the class may be subject to cancellation.