Wolfgang Luckmann – Holistic Head, Face, Ear and Foot Rejuvenation
October 29 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$150.00
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY?
Holistic Head, Face, Ear and Foot Rejuvenation
Did you know?: “The skin is no more separate from the brain than the surface of a lake is separate from its depths. They are two different locations in a continuous medium. To touch the surface is to stir the depths.”–Deane Juhan (author of Job’s Body)
Indian Head Massage has been practiced for many centuries as part of the family health care. Indian mothers would massage their children’s hair, head, neck, and shoulders to stimulate growth and relaxation.
What are the benefits?
- To eliminate Excess
- To purify
- To strengthen or Rejuvenate
- To maintain Strength
- Understanding and reinforcing the individuality of the patient
- Ayuvedic massage goes beyond the purely aesthetic and superficial
- Ayuvedic massage also stimulates nerve function (e.g. Bell’s Palsy)
- Improves relaxation, creating calmness and emotional well-being
- Concentration and alertness are optimized
- Myofascial pain, fibromyalgia,and chronic internal disorders area addressed through stretches, opening up of the meridians and Ayurvedic acupressure points
- Other benefits include: Relief from tension headaches, eye-strain, ear problems, neck & shoulder stiffness, sinusitis, scalp tension, and mental fatigue.
Purpose of Workshop
- How to incorporate massage, oils, and pressure point techniques in 45 minutes
- Explanation of the Ayurvedic. Understanding of the life force Prana Ayurvedic massage and medicine
- How to evaluate, analyze, and treat the client as an individual
- The three different types of massage suited for each individual
- >An explanation of the functions of and locations of the Marmas (Pressure points) and Nadis (meridian system)
- The purpose of appropriate essential oils, carrier oils, herbs, and energetic qualities for each individual client.
- How to match the Dosha (Personality type) to the massage stroke and oils.
Approved by the N.C.B.T.M.B, PROV# 279778 -00
Approved by Florida, PROV# 50 – 1674
Times: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Class: Holistic Head, Face, and Foot Massage
Class Capacity: 16
*Refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
Location: Gwinnett College – Sandy Springs, 6690 Roswell Road Suite 2200, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Contact: Please call us at (770) 381-7200 if you have any questions.
Refunds: No refunds within 2 weeks of class. If there is a documented emergency, you may transfer after to a later class by this instructor.
Picture ID required at check-in
If minimum enrollment is not met, the class may be subject to cancellation.