Career Services Coordinator
Qualifications: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in education, education administration, business management, human resources or other related area) plus minimum of five years’ education and/or administrative experience in an education or training environment.
• Assist graduates in finding employment opportunities in their field of study.
• Aggressively contact various businesses/clinics/offices in the community to develop. partnerships for externship sites and sites for job opportunities.
• Conduct Externship Meeting prior to the start of every quarter to prepare students for externship experience. Expectations and guidelines are made clear. Graduation paperwork is completed.
• Contact sites in the community to set up externship experiences for students, matching students to sites as is appropriate.
• Monitor externs’ submission of Site Agreement, weekly time sheets, and other paperwork as required.
• Check with extern sites (office/practice managers) periodically to monitor students’ progress throughout quarter.
• Follow up with student’s submission of Final Evaluations at end of quarter in order to compute final grade.
• Cover curriculum topics including alphabetic filing, job search techniques and strategies, professional dress, success in a new job, interview techniques, job interview techniques, and a mock interview at the end of the course.
• Assemble and send out Employer Surveys twice each year.
Supervisor: The Career Services Coordinator is directly responsible to the Campus Director.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time