- This event has passed.
Wolfgang Luckmann – Holistic Head, Face, Skin Rejuvenation Massage
January 28, 2022 @ 8:30 am$150
Wolfgang Luckmann – Holistic Head, Face, & Skin Rejuvenation Massage
Masks must be worn at all times while in the building
We are following the governor’s mandate and the guidelines established by the GA Board of Massage Therapy
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY?
Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face! This is a holistic approach to rejuvenation and skincare!!!
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the facial area, neck, and shoulders
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus, and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Manipulating away wrinkles with stroks and oils
- skin lift and rejuventation!!!
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head, and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ Dysfunctions, sinusitis and emotional balancing
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with the kinesiology using penetrating techniques, field awareness and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the radiance of inner health.
In this course you will learn:
- The causes of skin diseases and aging according to the Chinese Medical Model
- Many soft-tissue strokes for rejuvenation and prevention of aging
- The function of trigger points (also known as Neurolymphatic Points), their location, and evaluation on the face, neck and shoulders.
- Special uses of Essential oils for the face, ears, and constitution that rejuvenate skin, act as analgesics and revitalize the circulation and lymphatics.
- facial skin-lift massage strokes
Approved by the N.C.B.T.M.B, PROV# 279778 -00
Approved by Florida, PROV# 50 – 1674
Times: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Class: Holistic Head, Face, and Foot Massage
Disclaimer: This class does NOT count toward GA CE hours
Class Capacity: 20
*Refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
Location: Gwinnett College – Sandy Springs, 6690 Roswell Road Suite 2200, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Contact: Please call us at (770) 381-7200 if you have any questions.
Refunds: No refunds within 2 weeks of class. If there is a documented emergency, you may transfer after to a later class by this instructor.
Picture ID required at check-in
If minimum enrollment is not met, the class may be subject to cancellation.
For further info on this and other courses and dvds, contact Wolfgang luckmman.
Also check out my FB Group Page for this workshop!