- This event has passed.
Raleigh, NC : Wolfgang Luckmann – Lymphatic Drainage
February 22, 2020 @ 9:00 am - February 23, 2020 @ 6:00 pm$290.00
BASIC AND ADVANCED INTEGRATED MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE WITH ACUPRESSURE , CUPPING AND ESSENTIAL OILS
” A MAN IS ONLY AS OLD AS HIS ARTERIES ” -PETER CABANTIS
TREATING THE HEAD, FACE, TRUNK, LIMBS
First we examine the causes of lymphatic and circulatory disorders according to the Western and Eastern medicine model . Then we do a hands – on approach with WESTERN and CHINESE MANIPULATIVE SOFT – TISSUE , CUPPING AND ACUPRESSURE TECHNIQUES that
- Detoxify the organs and lymphatic system
- Increase circulation, lymphatic flow
- Strengthen the immune system
- Decrease inflammation and myofascial pain
THE COURSE FOCUSES ON
- Theory of lymphatic and circulatory flow from a Western and Eastern perspective
- Contraindications for this modality
- Benefits of acupressure, essential oil ,cupping and manual lymphatic drainage
- Hands-on protocols supervised by the instructor with case studies
- Evaluation and assessment skills of clients with circulatory/lymphatic disorders, toxicity, inflammations, immune system compromises
THE GOALS FOR THE CLIENT ARE :
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the facial area, neck , trunk and limbs
- Toning, tightening and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional and lymphatic cleansing through the use of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance
Traditionally, through the use of Acupressure , cupping and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and is therefore more medically orientated
MASSAGE THERAPISTS, SKIN ESTHETICIANS, REIKI HEALERS AND NURSES CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS HOLISTIC APPROACH
In this course you will learn according to the Holistic Chinese Model( TCM)
- Inflammation of soft tissue due to toxicity and injury. Edema caused by surgery
- Understanding the function of organs in Chinese medicine
- Location of the most important Meridian/Channel points and meridians on the face , head and body in getting rid of edema and toxicity
- Treatment protocols for the whole body. Accessing the surface lymphatics and deeper channels
- Treatment techniques for specific disorders
- Treating obesity and related edema
- Acupressure techniques
- Cupping techniques for Meridians and acupressure points
- Self-treatment for the patient
Students will be able to apply this therapy in a variety of WORK situations:
SPA AND RESORT BODY TREATMENTS / SPORTS MASSAGE / FACIALS / DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE / REHABILITATION AND MEDICAL MASSAGE
Come dressed as if for Swedish massage, Sports halter top, bathing suit, shorts or pants you can draw over the knees. Bring linen
For further info contact: WOLFGANG LUCKMANN / 904 6109489 / e-mail address: email@example.com / WEB: www.wolfgangluckmann.com.
Mailing address: 2021 WILDCAT CLIFFS LANE , LAWRENCEVILLE, GA. 30043. Did you know? Wolfgang has been initiated into the Massage therapy Hall of Fame
9a-6p Saturday and Sunday
Sheets to cover massage table (tables provided for class)
Lotion/Cream of choice (whichever you prefer)
Money for vending/snacks (optional)
Positive attitude !!!
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CLASSROOM CHANGES WILL BE POSTED OUTSIDE OF STATED ROOM FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
*Notices of a cancelled class will be shared via phone and/or email confirmation. You will receive a final confirmation for class ACTIVE status two weeks prior to the scheduled date via email.
Gwinnett College – Raleigh Campus
3200 Springs Forest Road, Suite 214, Raleigh, NC 27616
Contact: Please call us at (919) 872 – 6386 and ask to speak with SharneÃ© Pierre to register.
Refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee upon request; If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment a full refund will be issued to the card of purchase or you may use the payment as a credit towards a later scheduled class.
No refunds within 2 weeks of class will be issued. If there is a documented emergency, you may transfer your tuition payment to a later class.
Picture ID required at check-in.