- This event has passed.
Raleigh, NC: Wolfgang Luckmann – Chinese Craniosacral Therapy
February 12, 2022 @ 8:30 am - February 13, 2022 @ 5:30 pm$290
Chinese Craniosacral Therapy with Qigong (a.k.a Jin Qi Chinese, Cranial, Spinal, Sacral Healing Balance)
Masks must be worn at all times while in the building
Challenged by the many health problems of clients? Making little or no headway with difficult cases? Interested in energy work that is “profound”?
The greatest undeveloped territory, lies under your hat.” -Anonymous
Chinese Craniosacral Therapy is a holistic, ancient and safe approach to the body’s physical and psychological imbalances. We use a subtle blend of Chinese Acupressure, Meridian Therapy and Psycho physiologic craniosacral therapy.
Together we get a self-regulated and self-regulating system of energy medicine. The body is guided and taught to harness its own bio-electric immune system of “inner intelligence.”
By working on the mind and para- and sympathetic nervous systems first, we turn inflammation and blockages around and lay the groundwork for further myofascial release as well.
in Chinese Craniosacral Therapy the body is a holograph!. Each body part and region can be imaged or mirrored on another body part and region.
We learn how to treat problems on the left or right side of the contralateral side first. The issues on the top or bottom of the body with the opposite side. Systemic and organ-related issues that show pathological imbalances can be treated with meridians and acupressure points on the spine. You will not simply be taught a protocol, but how to treat specific dysfunctions!!!
In this course you will be taught:
- The craniosacral system and its connection to the Acupuncture Meridian System
- The location of important Gate acupressure points and meridians and how to identify tender and “still points”
- The use of certain essential oils to open up these gate points
- Palpatory skills for evaluation and therapeutic use of manipulation and stretching the fascia.
- How to identify congestion and “sick” energy that affects the organs and fascia.
- How to treat imbalances by addressing the contralateral side of the body
- The release of toxic viscera through visceral manipulation and their subsequent tonification self-treatment for the therapist and patient.
Chinese Craniosacral Therapy and Visceral Manipulation Successfully Treats:
- Chronic Fatigue / Fibromyalgia and inflammatory viral conditions
- Migraines / tension headaches
- Emotional imbalances: Anger, Frustration, Resentment, Anxiety, Nervousness
- Chronic back pain
- Cervical pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Gastrointestinal problems
- ADDHD / hyperactivity
- All forms of arthritis
Times: Day 1: 8:30am – 5:30pm ; Day 2: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Class: Chinese Craniosacral Therapy with Qigong
Location: Gwinnett College – Raleigh, 3200 Spring Forests RD. #214, Raleigh, N.C. 27616
Contact: Phone number: #919-872-6386
Refunds: No refunds within 2 weeks of class. If there is a documented emergency, you may transfer after to a later class by this instructor.
Picture ID required at check-in.
If minimum enrollment is not met, the class may be subject to cancellation.