- This event has passed.
Carol Mayumi Hawthorne – Prior to Birth Massage (Prenatal Massage)
March 28, 2020 @ 9:00 am - March 29, 2020 @ 6:00 pm$249
Prior to Birth Massage – Prenatal Massage
We are pleased to announce Prior to Birth A.K.A. Prenatal Massage is coming to our new Marietta campus. This 12 hours hands-on course is packed with information from the gestation period to actual performing soft tissue techniques used in Prenatal Massage today. The Prior to Birth Massage course will help provide you with a deeper understanding of the structural changes that a woman’s body goes through during her pregnancy. You will have a clear insight as to:
- The many different ways of performing a Prior to Birth Massage A.K.A. Prenatal Massage
- The many benefits both emotionally and physically as well as the contraindications
- The different bodily structural changes and possible common discomfort per trimester
- Suggestions on Prior to Birth A.K.A. exercises
- Sheets to cover massage table (massage tables will be provided)
- A lubricant of choice (Cream, Lotion or Oil) PLEASE NO AROMATHERAPY OILS
- Two (2) standard size pillows
Carol Mayumi Hawthorne
BS, CMT, NMT, LMT, BCTMB, CEST
NCBTMB PROVIDER #1799
Times: Saturday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm; Sunday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
*Refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
Location: Gwinnett College – Marietta, 1130 Northchase Pkwy SE Suite 100, Marietta, GA 30067
Contact: Please call us at (770) 381-7200 if you have any questions.
Refunds: No refunds within 2 weeks of class. If there is a documented emergency, you may transfer after to a later class by this instructor.
Picture ID required at check-in
If minimum enrollment is not met, the class may be subject to cancellation.