- This event has passed.
Carol Mayumi Hawthorne – Prior to Birth Massage (Prenatal Massage)
October 14, 2019 @ 9:00 am - October 15, 2019 @ 6:00 pm$189
Prior to Birth Massage – Prenatal Massage
We are pleased to announce Prior to Birth A.K.A. Prenatal Massage is coming to our new Marietta campus. This 12 hours hands-on course is packed with information from gestation period to actual performing soft tissue techniques used in Prenatal Massage today. The Prior to Birth Massage course will help provide you with a deeper understanding of the structural changes that a woman’s body goes through during her pregnancy. You will have a clear insight as to:
- The many different ways of performing a Prior to Birth Massage A.K.A. Prenatal Massage
- The many benefits both emotionally and physically as well as the contraindications
- The different bodily structural changes and possible common discomfort per trimester
- Suggestions on Prior to Birth A.K.A. exercises
- Sheets to cover massage table (massage tables will be provided)
- A lubricant of choice (Cream, Lotion or Oil) PLEASE NO AROMATHERAPY OILS
- Two (2) standard size pillows
Carol Mayumi Hawthorne
BS, CMT, NMT, LMT, BCTMB, CEST
NCBTMB PROVIDER #1799
Times: Monday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm; Tuesday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Class: Prior to Birth Massage – Prenatal Massage
*Refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
Location: Gwinnett College – Marietta, 1130 Northchase Pkwy SE Suite 100, Marietta, GA 30067
Contact: Please call us at (770) 381-7200 if you have any questions.
Refunds: No refunds within 2 weeks of class. If there is a documented emergency, you may transfer after to a later class by this instructor.
Picture ID required at check-in
If minimum enrollment is not met, the class may be subject to cancellation.