- This event has passed.
C. Mayumi Hawthorne – Prior to Birth Massage (Prenatal Massage)
September 10, 2022 @ 9:00 am - September 11, 2022 @ 6:00 pm$250
C. Mayumi Hawthorne – to Birth Massage – Prenatal Massage
We are pleased to announce Prior to Birth A.K.A. Prenatal Massage is a 12 hours hands-on course packed with information from the gestation period to actually performing soft tissue techniques used in Prenatal Massage today. The Prior to Birth Massage course will help provide you with a deeper understanding of the structural changes that a woman’s body goes through during her pregnancy. You will have a clear insight as to:
- The many different ways of performing a Prior to Birth Massage A.K.A. Prenatal Massage
- The many benefits both emotionally and physically as well as the contraindications
- The different bodily structural changes and possible common discomfort per trimester
- Suggestions on Prior to Birth A.K.A. exercises
- Bring top and bottom twin or full size sheets to cover the massage tables (Massage tables will be provided) and 1 pillow case for face cradle each day
- A lubricant of choice (Cream or Lotion) PLEASE NO AROMATHERAPY OILS
- Two (2) standard size pillows
Carol Mayumi Hawthorne
BS, CMT, NMT, LMT, BCTMB, CEST
NCBTMB PROVIDER #1799
Times: Day 1: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm; Day 2: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Class capacity: 15
*Refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
Location: Gwinnett College – Lilburn, 4230 Lawrenceville Highway Suite 11, Lilburn, GA 30047
Contact: Please call (770) 381-7200 if you have any questions.
Refunds: No refunds within 2 weeks of class. If there is a documented emergency, you may transfer after to a later class by this instructor.
Picture ID required at check-in
If minimum enrollment is not met, the class may be subject to cancellation. Minimum is met