Gwinnett College’s Continuing Education for Massage Therapists
Gwinnett College offers a variety continuing education and professional development courses that are designed to be an “add-on” to existing knowledge and experience in the massage field. Applicants wishing to take one of these massage therapy continuing education classes must provide documentation that they have prior massage backgrounds, either through coursework or work experience. The massage therapy continuing education classes are intended to enhance a person’s ability to work in their chosen field by adding additional skills and knowledge and are not to be considered as a direct path to a new career.
These massage therapy continuing education classes are not recognized by the schools’ accrediting bodies and do not quality for student financial aid. The schedules for these massage therapy continuing education courses vary and they may not be offered at all campuses. Please contact the college campus of your choice for current scheduling information.
- August 19 @ 8:00 am - August 20 @ 5:00 pm at Gwinnett College – Sandy Springs
- August 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at Gwinnett College – Raleigh
- August 26 @ 9:00 am - August 27 @ 1:00 pm at Gwinnett College – Lilburn
- August 26 @ 9:00 am - August 27 @ 4:00 pm at Gwinnett College – Raleigh
- August 24 @ 8:00 am - August 27 @ 5:00 pm at Gwinnett College – Sandy Springs
For continuing education courses being taught at one of our Georgia locations, call us today!
Lilburn and Sandy Springs locations
4230 Lawrenceville Highway Suite 11
Lilburn, GA 30047
Sign up for our Massage CEU Newsletter for Atlanta!
3200 Spring Forest Road, Suite 214
Raleigh, NC 27616
Sign up for our Massage CEU Newsletter for Raleigh!
Places to stay: