Gwinnett College’s Continuing Ed for Massage Therapists
Gwinnett offers a variety continuing education and professional development courses that are designed to be an “add-on” to existing knowledge and experience in the massage field. Applicants wishing to take one of these courses must provide documentation that they have prior massage backgrounds, either through coursework or work experience. The courses are intended to enhance a person’s ability to work in their chosen field by adding additional skills and knowledge and are not to be considered as a direct path to a new career.
These courses are not recognized by the schools’ accrediting bodies and do not quality for student financial aid. The schedules for these courses vary and they may not be offered at all campuses. Please contact the campus of your choice for current scheduling information.
- April 29 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at Gwinnett College – Raleigh
- April 30 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm at Gwinnett College – Raleigh
- April 30 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm at Gwinnett College – Raleigh
- May 1 @ 9:00 am - May 2 @ 4:00 pm at Gwinnett College – Sandy Springs
- May 5 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm at Gwinnett College – Raleigh
For continuing ed courses being taught at one of our Georgia locations, call us today!
Lilburn and Sandy Springs locations
4230 Lawrenceville Highway Suite 11
Lilburn, GA 30047
3200 Spring Forest Road, Suite 214
Raleigh, NC 27616